Juicing-Fasting Diet Experts Opinions
Most nutrition and health experts warn against trying a diet like this, as it could potentially be very dangerous to health, especially for people with any type of health condition.
All nutrition and health experts agree that part of the pre-fast diet is actually healthy and recommended – removing confectionary, processed foods, high fat, deep fried foods and stimulants such as caffeine and cigarettes. Nutrition and health experts do not agree with the elimination of all dairy, meat and animal products from the diet, especially for people who do not understand how to combine non-meat food sources to get a complete protein.
This diet is not recommended by any current health and nutrition experts. The following is what experts have to say about the juicing-fasting diet
This diet is not recommended by any current health and nutrition experts. The following is what experts have to say about the juicing-fasting diet:
- No scientific evidence to recommend this type of diet
- Nutrition Australia does not approve of this diet
- The American Dietetic Association does not endorse this diet
- The Vegetarian Network of Australia does not endorse this diet
- Australian Heart Foundation does not endorse this diet
- The American Heart Association does not recommend this diet