Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) RDI
Vitamin B1 (thiamin) has a recommended daily intake which is different for the various age groups and genders.
Find your recommended daily intake of vitamin B1 (thiamin) below:
- Infants (0-6 months) - 0.2mg
- Infants (7-12 months) - 0.3mg
- Children (1-3 years) - 0.5mg
- Children (4-8 years) - 0.6mg
- Children (9-13 years) - 0.9mg
- Boys (14-18 years) - 1.2mg
- Girls (14-18 years) - 1.0mg
- Men (19 years & older) - 1.2mg
- Women (19 years & older) - 1.1mg
- Pregnant and lactating women (all ages) - 1.4mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) has an established recommended daily intake, but a tolerable upper limit has been established
Tolerable Upper Limit
There is no established tolerable upper limit for vitamin B1 (thiamin).